We are looking for a talented Business Analyst who will join our team!
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis.
- Excellent consultative, problem-solving, requirements gathering & analytical skills and experience.
- Spoken and written English at upper intermediate level or higher.
- Experience in obtaining data from various resources and combining it into clear, complete, and comprehensible requirements.
- Experience in developing requirements for mobile and web applications.
- Project artefacts creation (user stories, use cases, etc.).
- Skills using prototyping tools.
- Use of modeling tools and notations would be a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Jira, Confluence.
- Experience and ability to work in Agile/Scrum team environment, defining and following analysis timelines within an Agile lifecycle (sprints, backlog prioritizing, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: business management, economics, mathematics, accounting, computer science.
- Ability to define optimal Business Analysis Approach for the Projects of different kind.
- Experience in interns mentoring.
- Clear understanding of web-applications architecture on all levels (network, data, backend, frontend).
- Knowledge of different business domains (more than 2) would be a plus;
- Project management experience would be a plus;
- Experience developing user test cases and functional testing.
- Participating in meetings with customers, presenting delivered features, and functionality discussion.
- Providing detailed analysis and documenting program logic for mobile and web applications.
- Gathering, documenting, and prioritizing requirements. Creating user stories and use cases.
- Support of development and QA teams during functionality implementation.
- Mentoring of Junior Business Analysts.
- Setting up Business Analysis on the projects from the scratch.