SAP PLM is a solid basis for the automotive industry. This solution helps digitize and automate manufacturing processes and work more efficiently with suppliers and partners.
Aerospace & Defense
The solution allows aerospace and defense companies to reduce the time to market for innovations without compromising safety while simulating innovation scenarios along a complex value chain.
Food & Beverage
SAP PLM provides the food & beverage industry with all the required technologies that help to develop sustainable, traceable, high-quality products within a shorter time.
With SAP PLM, this industry can exceed the diverse expectations of consumers and enable sustainably and profitably growth for the business.
SAP PLM helps to make pharmaceutical production more effective and with lower risk.
KYC (Know Your Customer)
- Assessment of the client's risk rating based on general data;
- Formation of business role statuses of the client in the system;
- Validation control and definition of data to meet the requirements and criteria set to the bank in terms of provision of financial services.
CPP (Customer Product Portfolio)
- Creation of a single source of information about the client and the rules of service:
- Provision of the ability to create, change, delete portfolio objects;
- Access to the information about business partners related to portfolio objects and their functions;
- Establishment of relationships between the objects within a portfolio and between different portfolios.
Corporate data warehouse based on the SAP solution
- BW data warehouse model based on SAP Banking products;
- Extractors with banking specifics;
- Extractors performance optimization.
SAP S4 Banking
- Document Release
- Material Master Release and Extension
- Sales Order Release
- Manufacturing Instruction Release
- Procurement Request
- Tooling Change Request
- Shop Floor Issue Request
- Customer Issue Request
- Plant Maintenance Work Request
- Request for Quote
PLM Digital Transformation For Hygiene And Infection Prevention Company
We helped the customer to reduce cycle times and increase capacity, allowing for the manufacturing to begin sooner.
SAP Yard Logistics Implementation and Adaptation for a Railway Company
LeverX Group delivered the analytical, reporting, and planning powers of the SAP Yard Logistics system.
SAP PLM Journey for a Manufacturer of Dispensed Beverage Equipment
The LeverX Group team assisted the customer with a phased approach to SAP PLM.