Data collection from the entire SAP landscape
Analyze and correlate the log data, and thereby get a complete picture of your IT landscape security.
Identification of users’ suspicious activity
Detect threats at the both application server and database levels.
Event correlation and creation of event-based incidents
Create attack detection patterns without the need to code, and integrate built-in patterns with individually generated.
Automatic response and alerting
Increase operational security by continuous system monitoring in real-time and generate alerts in case of system attacks.
Investigate all detected attacks based on generated alerts.
Integration with both SAP and non-SAP systems
Integrate with SAP solutions and third-party systems and components that make up your IT landscape.
SAP Risk Management
Make responsible, risk-aware decisions and track the effectiveness of your actions.
SAP Process Control
Get your internal control programs run smoothly by process automation and compliance management.
SAP Access Control
Grant your employees applications and services access they need without exposing data and processes to unauthorized use.
SAP Fraud Management
Detect and investigate suspicious patterns with behavioral analytics to reduce the risk of future fraud.
SAP Audit Management
Ensure audit quality and get valuable insights by aligning your entire business with critical risks and controls.
- There is no need for re-authorization
- Business users don’t need to remember passwords for every system
- All passwords are secure and centrally managed
- Lower number of calls for recovering passwords and unlocking accounts reduces desk costs
- Productivity increases as employees do not have to spend time re-authorizing in the system
- Implementation of new solutions for users is rapid and smooth
- There is no problem with frequent password changes across systems
- You easily implement the password policy and company security policy